[wp-hackers] help with overlapping lists

Gaurav Dadhania gaurav.dadhania at gmail.com
Sat May 8 03:42:44 UTC 2010

I'm not really sure what you're asking. But as far as CSS selectors
go, you can select for list using an identifier and then select the
sublists using a class. So you can have something like this

<ul id="mainlist">
<li>Root1
<ul class="sublist">
<li>Sublist item </li>
</ul>
</li>
<li>Root2
<ul class="sublist">
<li>Sublist item </li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>

Then use the #maillist and .sublist for the styling in your CSS

Cheers,
Gaurav