[wp-hackers] reset &send user pass

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Thu Feb 25 19:20:18 UTC 2010

K, As far as I know there is no way to accomplish this. The password has
been stored with one way encryption. If you can find a way to reverse
engineer the salted MD5 you may be in luck, but I don't think it all that
easy to do - if possible at all. IMO, your best bet would to have them go
through the process of resetting their password.