[wp-hackers] get_last_updated Deprecated

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Mon Aug 30 14:16:32 UTC 2010

I thought I'd read something about this on this list, but I tried searching
the archives and came up with bupkis. Probably substandard searching skilz,
I'm sure...

It looks like get_last_updated is marked to be deprecated soon. Is there a
function meant to replace this functionality in 3.0? Seems like the kind of
thing you'd want and certainly I do.

In fact, looking at ms-blogs.php, I really don't see anything that allows us
to return a list of current blogs at all? Sorry, I'm just so used to the
wpmu-functions.php list that I'm probably just lost.