[wp-hackers] International plugins - how to test

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 12:36:17 UTC 2010

As usual with people using my plugin getting anyone to test something
out is a royal PITA, with people offering and never coming back, or
plain not offering at all.

However I've identified an issue which I think I know how to correct,
but would love to be able to test, but haven't got the foggiest on how to.

The issue - is my use of number_format
the fix (I think) is to use: number_format_i18n

But I don't want to implement this without some form of testing.

So how do you test in other langauges? What's the easiest method, and
assuming I need to download a language pack which would you suggest
for someone that can't actually understand foreign languages.

Suggestions welcome...

Rich