[wp-hackers] WPMU gets b*tch-slapped on DreamHost

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Sun May 31 07:33:34 GMT 2009

Well if you use it to "auto generate" massive amounts of "content",
it's obviously a resource hog.

I guess this "trusted" partner of WordPress (they're listed on the
wp.org hosting page) would rather blame their partners product than
their own spam control team. With friends like that, who needs enemies?