[wp-hackers] question about custom taxonomies

dave jaggy jayarjo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:29:55 GMT 2009

When I first looked at the WP code and it's new database structure I
thought it was developed having in mind possibility of custom post
types and custom taxonomies. Now I do not know what to think. It's the
second time I'm forced to implement custom taxonomy feature with WP
and again I got stuck with the same issue. Is there an important
reason behind impossibility of binding specific taxonomy to more then
one object type simultaneously? For example why there should be
separate taxonomy types for links and posts? I'm not involved in WP
development so maybe I miss some important point here. Anyone?

--
David Barbakadze