[wp-hackers] Plugin dependency checking

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Jun 16 22:09:45 GMT 2009

On Jun 15, 2009, at 12:44 AM, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> Dayum! I should have read ahead. I just wrote a ton and in this last
> paragraph you essentially described interfaces.  So I deleted
> everything that came before and am just sending this.

Heh.  Sorry about that.  I tried to warn you:

> You can read all of this for the discussion, or you may just choose
> to jump to the bottom, where the rug gets yanked out from under....

Question for people who know more programming languages than I do:

Would it make sense to call these offered functions "services"?  Would
this conflict with some other similar system that provides
"services" (and uses that term)?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider