[wp-hackers] Rebuttal (re: Meta tables: Take 5)

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Fri Jul 24 17:54:55 UTC 2009

I might agree with you, but it's the "not at first" that scares me.  If
it's something that will "probably" happen, then we should do it now
(while things are already being changed).  It will be way harder to
change it later.  However, I'm not sure it would really be needed at
all.  I'll have to think about it a bit.