[wp-hackers] Reply By Email in Self Hosted Blogs

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Wed Jul 15 19:01:45 UTC 2009

I've had a shelved blog by email plugin project around for many months
now. It works, but it needs some polish on the interface. Basically, you
can send full HTML emails complete with images, and it will do media
uploads of all the images, and handle the HTML appropriately to make a
new post.

I've been watching this topic for a while and it has me thinking. What
if I also added some code that could parse a message as a reply to a
comment?

Would anyone be interested?

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/