[wp-hackers] Set a unique directory for uploads

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jan 16 00:01:04 GMT 2009

What i've noticed lately, Is that there isnt a constant you can define
for the uploads directory... Only something relative to the content
directory.. which anoyed me..

Anyway, The settings you want are on the Settings->Miscellaneous,
Here's what i've got set:

"Store uploads in this folder: /home/dd32/public_html/dd32.id.au/uploads
Full URL path to files: http://dd32.id.au/uploads"

You need to define both of them correctly, Else it wont work, and no
trailing slashes!