[wp-hackers] AJAX in plugins and public pages

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Sun Feb 22 02:35:16 GMT 2009

Am I right in thinking that there's no equivalent of admin-ajax.php for use
in public pages?  I know some people don't like to make the plugins folder
world viewable, but I can't protect against that on public pages like on
admin pages.  If there's a reason this, that's fine, but if no one knows a
particular reason it's missing, I could put together a quick patch based on
the existing file.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel