[wp-hackers] Canonical integration into core

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Feb 17 18:04:01 GMT 2009

On Feb 17, 2009, at 10:50 AM, Chris Jean wrote:

> So, this is different than keywords, descriptions, title, etc in
> that this field[...] can't be used to game the system.

That's the type of presumptive attitude that spammers just love.

Putting it another way, I bet there are a number of savvy spammers who
would beg to differ with you on that statement.

Personally, I think the comment paging problem is a completely
separete issue and should be treated as such.  Something like
example.com/blog/2009/02/post-title/?comment-page=2 works just fine
and doesn't (to my knowledge) hurt SEO or search engines.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/