[wp-hackers] Canonical integration into core

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Tue Feb 17 17:01:40 GMT 2009

Hey... We're all free to share our opinion here.

You're a savvy dev, and I trust that you'll know ways to modify its
behavior if you find issues with it. However, I don't trust those that
don't know all the ins-and-outs of these things to add it for me.

So, I guess that this is a trust thing. I trust you do what is right and
reasonable, but I don't trust that all of the other theme producers out
there to know about all of these discussions and topics nor do I trust
them to properly add the necessary changes to their themes.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/
http://dnsyogi.com/