[wp-hackers] Importing HTML files as pages -- been done?

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:29:15 GMT 2009

Why use PHP? DOM manipulation in jQuery is easy. The jQuery to do it
is light:

$(document).ready(function() {
     $('.nav a').click(function() { //when you click on a link within
the .nav container
         var url = $(this).attr('href'); //creates a variable of the
link's href attribute
         $('#content').load(url + ' #contentInside'); //loads the
entire #contentInside content into #content, if #contentInside exists,
it replaces it
         return false; //don't follow the link
     }
     );