[wp-hackers] More finely-grained permissions

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Fri Feb 6 18:22:37 GMT 2009

Dino, this plugin is out of date and probably broken, it was created
by someone at Siemens and posted to google code but then they
dissapeared and were never heard from again:

http://code.google.com/p/wp-group-restriction/

It sounds like it might be a step in the right direction and it seems
to prove that what you want is possible on some level. The core of it
still seems to work for me but I never used it for post/page
restriction so that part might need a lot of work (i basically forked
it just to keep the 'groups' modelling so I can define editorial
groups within our site).

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org