[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [8993] trunk/wp-admin: Add breadcrumb, remove h2 from edit.php.

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Sep 27 18:26:46 GMT 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Alex Hempton-Smith
<hempsworth at googlemail.com> wrote:
> To avoid emails like this in future, perhaps Automattic could let us know
> about the changes *prior* to them being submitted to trunk. Maybe this is
> pushing it, but a roadmap/wireframes of the intended finished design could
> be published?! :P
> A bit more transparency and a little less surprise might make our lives
> easier. :)

Indeed, we are remiss in taking so long to get everything tidied up
and out the door.  This stuff has been presented and discussed at
several WordCamps but hasn't transitioned into a more accessible form.
 Annotated wireframes and some blog posts should be out as soon as I
can get everyone back from the WordCamps. :-)  And once the first
round of the visual design is done, that will be released as well.

For those hitting the WordCamps today, Matt will be talking about the
new design at the Utah WordCamp and Jane at the Portland WordCamp.