[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [8993] trunk/wp-admin: Add breadcrumb, remove h2 from edit.php.

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:07:04 GMT 2008

To avoid emails like this in future, perhaps Automattic could let us know
about the changes *prior* to them being submitted to trunk. Maybe this is
pushing it, but a roadmap/wireframes of the intended finished design could
be published?! :P
A bit more transparency and a little less surprise might make our lives
easier. :)

-- Alex