[wp-hackers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Oct 21 01:12:50 GMT 2008

I have put a few things into the Codex Migrating articles for 2.6 and
2.7. Anything else that should be added? Any corrections? (Edit or
send additions/corrections to me or to the list.)

For instance, I don't do much with theming, but wasn't there something
about some styles that themes needed to define for 2.6 to deal with
media correctly (or was that in 2.5)?

The current articles are at:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Migrating_Plugins_and_Themes_to_2.6
http://codex.wordpress.org/Migrating_Plugins_and_Themes_to_2.7

Thanks,
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX