[wp-hackers] Re: Subscribe to Comments plugin

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:01:30 GMT 2008

I've banned over 21,000 IPS via a buddies ban script, most being
proxies.. plus spammer ips.. not forgetting the prepacked bad UAS
banned.. bad UA keywords too... Mostly spammers that SLIPPED THROUGH...
the anti spam plugins of WordPress .. is basically what I banned. And of
course.. they still came.. and of course I still banned them.. it's
endless.. I'm just F-ing hot about it all. It's not towards anyone
personally..

I just pissed off cause of the spammers in general. It's like ya can't
do or have anything online anymore.... My as well just shut everything
down... the more ya try and fight it.. update codes of anti-spam
plugins.. the more anti-spam plugins ya have don't mean crap... nor does
having anything "secure" either.. because it's by-passed.... SPAM =
nothing but hell and ruins the enjoyment of having ANYTHING online in
general. There's no enjoyment at all...fun, freedom, enjoyment is ripped
from your daily life... just like a peeping tom does.. you're privacy
gone, everything.