[wp-hackers] GSoC 2008 Proposal: Core OpenID Support

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:59:50 GMT 2008

I'd love it in core because setting it up via a plugin is in fact
pretty difficult thing to do. I'm pretty good, and the standard plugin
wouldn't work for me. Also I doubt it would even be that tough to work
in, as Wordpress.com already has support for it (I think).

I personally have no problem pushing a technology into core that is
emerging and can only become more prominent. It is worth noting that
it is already baked into a number of other blogging platforms.

All the best

Alex

http://recordsonribs.com