[wp-hackers] TypePad AntiSpam

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Jun 1 12:19:17 GMT 2008

Yeah, the Defensio source is a huge mess, although this one isn't too much
better. I really wish more people would use PHP classes for their plugins.
It's sooo much nicer.

But anyway, I'm stickin' with Defensio. I can't argue with it's
spam-catching accuracy (although it had a little trouble with marking
legitimate pingbacks as spam in the beginning):

(since March 23rd, 2008)

119799 spam
383 legitimate comments
56 false negatives (undetected spam)
34 false positives (legitimate comments identified as spam)

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/