[wp-hackers] TypePad AntiSpam

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Sun Jun 1 08:27:04 GMT 2008

I just gave it a quick look, from a coder's perspective. Looks rather
clean, compared to Defensio which code is awfully messy and doesnt
show any WordPress knowing.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use 2 similar plugins (ie, plugins
supposed to try and learn from mistakes). I mean, if one plugin catch
a spam that's in fact a ham, or the other way round, the other plugin
won't know and won't learn ?
Definitely sticking to Akismet for now :)

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff