[wp-hackers] Improving Plugin (and Theme) metadata

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Jan 25 17:25:50 GMT 2008

Stephen Rider wrote:
> I just tested it.  In Poedit, the strings are _not_ automatically imported.

The easiest solution to this is to add a line just *under* the comment
setting the text to variables, e.g.:

$desc = __("My super duper plugin", "myplugin");

Then POEdit will find the strings. I tested this yesterday with the
patch to

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3089

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software