[wp-hackers] Clarification on Tagging Plugins

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:53:14 GMT 2007

Agreed. I rarely try to push b5media influence on this list, but with 300 blogs, at least 2/3 use UTW. If we can't take into account the large number of blogs using UTW with this upgrade, then we are likely not going to be able to upgrade anytime soon. The process is tedious and difficult if we are going to force manual intervention.

In addition, can you imagine the net effect on support for "broken" blogs with people who do not understand their role in the smooth migration to a new version - where upgrade instructions at their most vicious are to delete everything except wp-config.php and wp-content?
(via Blackberry)
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media
"A Global New Media Company"