[wp-hackers] New Codex page on WordPress Optimization

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Sep 4 20:13:57 GMT 2007

Hey matt,

I agree, caching is the highest impact so it makes sense for it to be
first. I was thinking about the process in terms of improving each
stage, from DNS down. It made sense in my head anyway! I've added a note
at the top with a link straight to caching.

Thanks for the link to the presentation, I'm watching it now. I've added
a link to that and the other two sites you mentioned.

Cheers - Callum.