[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Mon Oct 22 06:28:26 GMT 2007

Competitive advantage and "first out" aside, heads up though Jared: I
got errors while trying to activate your plugin under the current WP
trunk (Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal
error.) and got a WP error while trying to access it from 2.2.x
(Cannot load MobileAdminNormalUI).

Stephane