[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:11:25 GMT 2007

Hey all,
Just a quick note to inform you of the final (pending any catastrophic
bug reports) release of WPhone before the contest deadline (tomorrow).

We're really psyched about this release, as it adds a lot to the work
we've put into the past few versions.

What's new? From the release notes:

* Latest Activity: added a new section to the dashboard to replicate
the WP's Latest Activity features, but without requiring JS as WP does
(incoming links).

* Quicklinks: Added quick links to the main features directly from the
hide/show "Go..." panel for easier global navigation.

* User search: Added a search form/feature to and tweaked the output
of the search listing screen.

* Added display preferences select list in the appropriate
user/profile edit forms.

* Styles and xhtml improvements for both the rich and lite interfaces.

* Further improved output compression scheme for faster download and
processing performance.

* Bug fixes, thanks to loads of wonderful feedback we had from the
WordPress users community.

* Improved on the already pretty good WP backward compatibility front.

* Code: Improved adherence to WP's coding standards, added function
documentation (phpdocs), more hooks, etc.

* And more (see svn log if interested).

Download and test away, particularly if you're lucky enough to have a
mobile Apple device.

Thanks!

--
-Doug