[wp-hackers] Per-page Widget Settings

Jairus Pryor jairus at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:53:20 GMT 2007

This makes sense. With that said, I'm running into a few issues.

The problem creating a plugin to extend the widget functionality is
that there's no hooks for the widgets. To be able to save the
sidebars/widgets to another location, I would need to change the code
in widget.php; unless there's something I'm missing.

The SBM plugin was a replacement for the WP Widgets. But since Widgets
are in WP 2.2+ core, you can't replace them anymore.

Jairus

You won't be able to accurately do separate widget options anyway,