[wp-hackers] WordPress 3

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Mon May 21 20:37:25 GMT 2007

Might I suggest that the PHP5 conversation does not have any traction
right now.

As with ANY requirement, it won't happen until there is tangible
benefit.  If there are WordPress features that, by their very nature,
require or benefit from PHP 5, they should be added to trac as such so
that they don't get lost.  That will build the case for PHP 5.  Right
now, I would be shocked if this part of the thread ended in a definate:
PHP 5 WILL or WILL NOT be in WordPress 3

Heck, I'd be surprised if it ended at all!

Brian Layman
b5media Inc.
www.b5Media.com / www.TheCodeCave.com
Skype: BrianLayman