[wp-hackers] Playing with Divs through Javascript

sai krishna hodude81 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 13:25:48 GMT 2007

Hi,
  I do not know this is the right place to put this question or not.

  Question:
  Does wordpress allow use of javascript for plugin authors from other services, I mean like adding a remote javascript file from a different server to that of wordpress server. I did something like that. The div object returned is totally misplaced it goes to north-west of the browser, though I followed complete plugin Api rules.

  These are the rules I followed

  function seed_adminmenu(){
        add_options_page('To Options', 'Test', 10, 'test', add_mu');
        }
}
  add_action('admin_menu','seed_adminmenu',10);
if (isset($_GET['activate']) && $_GET['activate'] == 'true')
 {
   add_action('init', 'truth');
 }
  The rest of the code is written in the add_mu

  Kindly let me know

  Thank You
  Sai Krishna