[wp-hackers] Separation of Spam Moderating and Comment Editing rights

Gali galeenet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:28:22 GMT 2007

Speaking of spam comments, I had to go medieval on a huge spam comment
queue (around 1200) a few weeks ago, and mass delete them from
database, since the comment management page could not load...

Oddly, I have the same problem now with a heavily tweaked WP as a CMS,
where the Pages management page encounter a timeout error when loading
the 200+ Pages list.

Any idea or workaround is welcome... (yes I'm thinking pagination too)

Malaiac
www.malaiac.net