[wp-hackers] Re: Please Help: Gallery2 Rewrites and Wordpress Pages

ozgreg wphackers at galleryembedded.com
Tue Jul 10 11:24:11 GMT 2007

peter.westwood at ftwr... wrote:

> I have left some feedback on your ticket - please review.

Thanks it is not actually my ticket :-)  I was going to open up a ticket with a patch to ensure that we had a hook on the deactivation of the permalinks so I could automatically adjust/deactivate the Gallery2 rewrite rule set..

As for patience, I am well aware of developers schedules, I been around the block a few times, including a few years of working with the Gallery2 developers..

WPG2 Installation, Operation & FAQ Documentation (http://wpg2.galleryembedded.com/)