[wp-hackers] Updating Codex to newer MediaWiki version

Bull3t bull3t at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 8 19:04:26 GMT 2007

Updating PHP is not hard at all and updating MediaWiki is even easier,
although I think that the Wiki the Codex uses currently needs to be
drastically re-thought, it is useless and the search is crap. You even find
pages that have not been created while searching. Hence why I never use the
Codex for help, it is useless! Needs to be re-thought in my opinion.

Bull3t
http://www.bull3t.me.uk/

Cleaver<http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=User:MartinCleaver&action
=e