[wp-hackers] Grab a seat. On Delaying 2.2, separating tables

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Apr 16 08:39:42 GMT 2007

Peter Westwood wrote:
> There are a lot of non tag releated changes that have gone in to 2.2
> already.  There must be other things that we can pull out for the release
> announcement that make it worth people upgrading:

I agree there's lots of good stuff under the hood in 2.2, but nothing
that would really compel someone to upgrade, unless perhaps they were
using a desktop client that uses the new APIs.

> Just because we have an acceptable user interface for interacting with
> tags does not mean they are ready for release.

To clarify I meant the interface is fine for a first version to ship.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com