[wp-hackers] widget for wordpress built-in tag system

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Apr 12 10:36:39 GMT 2007

I believe the only difference between the DB fields for WP 2.2's tagging and
UTW's tagging is just the meta field that the tags are stored in.

UTW has a ton more options than WP22, but I'm sure those will either come
with time or that Christine will just mod UTW to hook into WP22's tagging
platform instead, keeping all the other really neat odds & ends working.

Both UTW and WP22 use the same tagging separation system - basically
anything goes, comments (w/ optional spaces) separate the tags from one
another.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/