[wp-hackers] Subscription to user level

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Nov 5 11:40:27 GMT 2006

OK, then you'll be better off with your own table in the db.
Store the CC details, the start date, expiration date, and user level.
Then correlate that user level to Role Manager.

I believe there are many Paypal purchasing scripts out there, so just tie
that in to your custom script + a plugin for the authenticate module in WP.

Should you need help.......

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/