[wp-hackers] a pay per view wordpress plugin

delaforet delaforet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:45:26 GMT 2006

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your help.
Effectively you describe quite simply the basis for this plugin it
seems less difficult now.

Before Step one i need a kind of reference code for each post, for
example the user will have to send the sms to
http://www.smsconnect.com/ with a specific code (in order to receive a
specific unlock code for the desired post).

Step one will be linked with smsconnect's API i hope

Step 2 seems to not be necessary if step1 is ok

Step 3 as you said i might need to tweak the toggle feature

Thank you for the advice about the captcha plugins i'm gonna look at it.

Thank you everyone for your precious inputs.

Best regards,