[wp-hackers] Re: RSS Decisions

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Jan 17 21:01:38 GMT 2006

I think that the best solution is the one that Alex King suggested in
the other thread:

> Use a library like FeedCreator

 From what I understand from looking at the library, this would allow
us to have ONE feed-generating WordPress script.  We could then tell
FeedCreator to "make it RSS 2.0," or "make is Atom 0.3"

That removes the maintenance aspect of RSS 0.92 and RDF support... or
at least would substantially reduce it.  Heck, it would also make it
easier for maintaining RSS 2.0 and Atom 0.3 (or 1.0, eventually) feeds.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/