[wp-hackers] Ditch RDF and RSS 0.92

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Sun Jan 15 22:17:08 GMT 2006

David House wrote:

> 3. Remove the WP rewrite rules that redirect requests for RDF and RSS 0.92.

My issue was that I wouldn't know the requests that require rdf were
failing (since it's not going to generate a 404) unless my service told
me something was wrong, which they don't.

It's a minor point, I guess.  But I think it's safer to omit redirects
for the retired feed URLs and let them fail, than to redirect requests
to RSS2 or Atom that were explicitly for RDF or RSS.

Owen