[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:56:35 GMT 2006

On 2/6/06, Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
> -Plugins Tab – (And relevant hook) Where all the plugin option pages can be located.

There is a tab and a hook for that. Incidentally, there are a violent
gang of plugin authors and users who like to modify their admin
experience by adding, removing or customizing the other menu items as
well. Admin presentation is not sacred, my friend.

> -A way to turn on/off RTE right from the Write page

I'm with you there. It should be done, it's just too big a project for
its low priority on my list. If you want to solve that problem
robustly, you're welcome to it!

Cheers,
Andy