[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Aug 21 17:29:18 GMT 2006

I believe the problem existed prior to the inclusion of the WPGallery
stuff (even under previous versions of Fedora Core and WordPress, I've
always had "Almost Pretty" permalinks), but I will remove it and try
again just to be sure...

... I removed it and got the 404 again. I don't believe it's the
WPGallery stuff in .htaccess.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati