[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 17:22:03 GMT 2006

Whenever you go to the permalinks page it does a flush_rewrite rules, which
basically rewrites the #begin Wordpress section in .htaccess to what you
have Wordpress permalinks set at. I noticed you were using other rewrites
for gallery. Just a quick question - have you tired removing that section
and seeing if that corrects it? I am not that great on rewrite rules so I
could be overlooking something in it that could be causing the problem.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net