[wp-hackers] feed:http://address problem

Jon Abad jonabad at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:36:56 GMT 2005

I think you are mistaking...

Feed: is just like Mailto:

Its ust a handler so programs know what to do with the email address or
now the feed address.

Would you expect to paste a mailto:myemail at something.com into the To:
field of a mail program and have it work?

That said, I think we can all agree that there has to be more education
for people as to what's going on here.

jon