[wp-hackers] A request

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Jun 18 17:01:53 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:34:45 +0100, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> scrive:

>I know this is going to really annoy people, but right now I'm not bothered.
>After what has happened in the past, and the steps taken to make getting
>that code harder, I'm sure we will appreciate your help.

IN the Italian Forum we have cleary stated that any thread about
request for info/help/etc about 1.6 will be immediatly close and that
no support for 1.6 will be given till a public official version (beta
or final) will be realeased. I'm going to add a libe that say not to
try to english forum too.

I think moderators should clearly close/delete all this thread and
make sticky posts in the various forum about it.

I hope the nightly build it's still not easy accessible to wide
audience.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)