[wp-hackers] Start of new themes page

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:37:08 GMT 2005

On 6/2/05, Matthew Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> This works much better. The only problem now is (at least on my firefox)
> it bumps the top of your browser window to the start of the iframe when
> you load the page. Is there anyway to prevent that?

Quick fix for this, just add the following lines at the bottom of the
autoScrollToTheme function:

//don't let the browser scroll down to the top of the iframe
window.scrollTo(0,0);

> Also, is there any way to highlight links as people scroll manually
> through the iframe?

This'll take a bit more thinking about. I don't have a solution right
now, but it certainly should be possible to hang something on the
iframe's scroll event.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net