[wp-hackers] Start of new themes page

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Jun 2 17:43:58 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
> As it turns out, no it wouldn't :) I've fixed some bugs in my code, so
> the attached code should now work. Just tack it on to the end of
> /extend/themes/theme-scroll.js. It still doesn't smoothScroll to the
> hashed theme, but that's a deliberate design decision and my rationale
> still stands from my previous email.

This works much better. The only problem now is (at least on my firefox)
it bumps the top of your browser window to the start of the iframe when
you load the page. Is there anyway to prevent that?

Also, is there any way to highlight links as people scroll manually
through the iframe?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com