[wp-forums] Sidebars

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:19:55 GMT 2006

On 3/31/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> I don't know how to draw the lines for many things but I'm not
> disagreeing with what you said Craig - just elaborating :)

I hear you, Podzie, and I don't disagree one bit with your comments. I wish
I understood how big projects are managed, so that at least I could try and
apply some of that logic to WP. When I think about the hundreds of thousands
of parts that go in to a modern passenger aircraft, and I think about the
specs and troubleshooting guides and various charts and manuals that go with
them, I am in awe as to how they put those damn things together and keep
them flying as reliably as they do.

Time to put some more thought into this.
C.