[wp-forums] A bit of Firefox fun

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Thu Mar 30 17:03:40 GMT 2006

On 3/30/2006 9:46:24 AM, Petit (petit at petitpub.com) wrote:

+1 that! Much easier to work with.
Another thing I'd like to see to make the forum even more effective,
would be to have the links to "unresolved" and "no-replies" on every
tread page.
That way, when I've made a suggestion in one thread, I can immedeately
go to the next, without first klicking to the main forum page.
Or maybe you guys and dolls already use some more clever workflow already ?

Yeah.  For me, I have one tab open to the main index, then right-click
on whatever link and select "open in new tab".  Do whatever, close that
tab, repeat as needed.

Only works with FF of course....