[wp-forums] A bit of Firefox fun

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Thu Mar 30 16:46:24 GMT 2006

Vicki Frei wrote:

> On 3/29/2006 10:49:40 PM, Matt Mullenweg (m at mullenweg.com) wrote:
>
>> Kaf Oseo wrote:
>> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/35887420@N00/119183870/in/set-
>> 72057594092499465/
>> >

>> > Who likes
>> 'um my support forum mod?
>>
>> This is pretty nice.
>>
>> If you don't mind, I
>> fixed some bugs in IE and made this the default.
>>
>> I also added an ID to all the body tags to facilitate hacking in the
>> future.
>
> That's great, Matt!  Of course, there'll probably be a whole bunch of
> people who think it stinks.  In other words, damned if you do, damned
> if you don't.  But at least I think you got a pretty unanimous opinion
> that it was better from those of us who spend a lot of time there....

+1 that! Much easier to work with.
Another thing I'd like to see to make the forum even more effective,
would be to have the links to "unresolved" and "no-replies" on every
tread page.
That way, when I've made a suggestion in one thread, I can immedeately
go to the next, without first klicking to the main forum page.
Or maybe you guys and dolls already use some more clever workflow already ?