[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Mar 19 21:42:00 GMT 2006

Michael B wrote:
> Have you any more thought of adding a page to your wp pages for services?

I will do, yes.

As it stands now though, I think a huge amount has been said and given
the timing some people may not have either had the chance to post or the
chance to catch up.
I think we are close to some sort of answer, that we will never get the
perfect answer and that I'm leaving my thoughts now for a few days to
settle. Hopefully there will be some additions from the as-yet unheard
from and the time will help to focus the issue.

P.